Pages

Thursday 8 November 2007

Bad morning Finland...

Sad awakening for the calm and peaceful Finland this morning: yesterday an 18-years old guy shot 8 persons in a school 80Km from the capital, Helsinki. So nuts exist also in Finland. And nuts also in Finland can have a gun.

Reading what the guy was writing there's no doubt he was out of his mind since long time already.
You might ask yourselves, why did I do this and what do I want. Well, most of you are too arrogant and closed-minded to understand… You will proprably say me that I am”insane”, “crazy”, “psychopath”, “criminal” or crap like that. No, the truth is that I am just an animl, a human, an individual, a dissident.

I have had enough. I don’t want to be part of this fucked up society. Like some other wise people have said in the past, human race is not worth fighting for or saving… only worth killing. But… When my enemies will run and hide in fear when mentioning my name… When the gangsters of the corrupted governments have been shot in the streets… When the rule of idioracy and the democratic system has been replaced with justice… When intelligent people are finally free and rule the society instead of the idiocratic rule of majority… In that great day of deliverance, you will know what I want.

[...]

And remember that this is my war, my ideas and my plans. Don’t blame anyone else for my actions than myself. Don’t blame my parents or my friends. I told nobody about my plans and I always kept them inside my mind only. Don’t blame the movies I see, the music I hear, the games I play or the books I read. No, they had nothing to do with this. This is my war: one man war against humanity, governments and weak-minded masses of the world! No mercy for the scum of the earth! HUMANITY IS OVERRATED! It’s time to put NATURAL SELECTION & SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST back on tracks!

No wonder he devastated the life of an entire community.
A thought to the poor guys and girls that had the bad luck to be close to him yesterday, it's a really bad way to die.

Very good covering of the thing in this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment