Pages

Friday 2 October 2009

N900 and TV-out: I just love it


After I read the post of Urho about Wiimote+DrNokSnes+TVout I couldn't help trying it out right away (except the Wiimote thing that I don't have). That was a funny jump back in time to when I was young and passed the evenings at a friend's apartment trying to finish the (amazing at that time) Super Mario bros on the NES (I didn't have a NES myself).

Besides that I tried out for the first time in these months the TV-out. I never realized it was so amazing... after having that strange cable packed on my desk for a whole 2 months I got to really use it. And, even if at first it was just to play Mario, I realized that the N900 it's a full blown audio/video player that supports a lot of formats. So I just started to watch a TV show on the bus, arrived home and plugged it into the TV and finished watching the show there.

I mean it's amazing! 180 grams plus a cable and you have a multimedia station with 32G storage on board. I've been thinking to get some kind of media box lately... well I think I found it... it was in my pocket the whole time.

9 comments:

  1. nice, can't wait till they ship :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah me to, but i think its just composite connector.
    yeah i know i am greedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooks and other visionary online movie prognosticators foresee the viewing experience gradually becoming more interactive. putlockers

    ReplyDelete
  4. The online movie rental industry has really taken off in the last few years. This is mainly due to the fact that most consumers own a computer and have access to the Internet. People live very fast paced lives and have little time to go to an on site video store and look for movies to rent. This means that they need a convenient way to be able to get their movies from home. altadefinizione

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some may disagree with one or more of the movies above in terms of what they consider to be the "Best Kids Movies 2009", but strictly in terms of popular demand the above selections appear to comprise the definitive list. solarmovie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now the demand is shifting with the increase in computer speeds and high speed internet bandwidth. No longer do you have to goto to a brick and mortar stores to find movies to watch. With a few clicks and a search, you can literally be watching your favorite movies on your computer in less time than it takes to drive to the store. دانلود فیلم سریال

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I first heard of the movie, The notebook I was really not willing to ever give it a chance because I am a dude and like guy movies. Not stupid chick flicks. I decided if I was a true movie buff then I should at least give this a chance and find out why girls love it so much. what movie to watch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jharkhand Board Books is officially implementing the textbooks prescribed by the CBSE, This is advantageous to JAC board books as the standards set by the Jharkhand is the more renown of all the educational resource publishers in India. JAC 9th Class Textbook Jharkhand book offers the students an immersive educational instrument that will enable 7them to understand and comprehend various concepts and topics Academics apart, the students will also be able to see the world around them with more meaning and clarity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Earlier, the movie watching experience involves either going to the nearby theatre, standing at the queue or renting VHS or a DVD at home, that's the only option we use to have! However, evolution of internet, introduction of YouTube and other online video technologies has enabled webmasters to open new avenues for movie lovers. Now with such online movie portals, you not only watch movies online but you can also get to experience other movie related events as well. international movies streaming

    ReplyDelete